Hello and welcome to our Newsletters
More content will appear here in due course…
We are currently working on Food Safety, Fire Marshal and Safeguarding courses. If there are any other courses you would like us to develop please let us know.
Here’s a list of courses we currently have available:
Blended Emergency First Aid at Work course £8.00 plus VAT
Blended First Aid at Work course £8.00 plus VAT
Blended Paediatric First Aid course £8.00 plus VAT
Combined Paediatric First Aid and Emergency First Aid at Work £8.00 plus VAT
First Aid for Parents course £8.00 plus VAT
Health and Safety
Fire Safety for Early Years course £6.00 plus VAT
Risk Assessment Early Years Course £6.00 plus VAT
Questions About Course Licences
Can I reallocate unused licences?
Yes, if learner registers and puts in an enrolment code but doesn’t start the course, you can delete them as a user and a licence will be added to the Group for you to give to someone else.
1. Go to Manage your Courses
2. Select a Group
3. Find the learner you want to remove
4. Tick the box to the left of their name
5. Click Remove User (above Search box)
6. You will see that a licence has been added to your Licences Remaining
Questions About Certificates
Can I view my learners’ certificates and print them?
Yes, you can. When you log in to the dashboard:
1. Select the List Users link for the group you want (middle of screen)
2. Select the learner
3. Under Course progress details, if they have passed the course their certificate will show – see example below:
Infection Control for Childhood Settings: Status: Completed Completed 27 out of 27 steps Since: 3rd August 2020 2:20 pm (Group Access) – Certificate (details)